The waves were enormous compared to all the days prior and the sound of the crashing waves was amazing. I spent an hour of complete and utter peace as I strolled the beach and soaked in the beauty lost in my thoughts. Truly grateful for this time.
I wish my camera could have captured the colors because it was gorgeous.
Do you see that? The color of happiness.
I strolled back through the quiet resort to our room and got my little people up so we could enjoy every hour that we still had. We had a 4:30 pm flight and didn't need to leave until just after lunch so we had some time to really have some fun.
Had to catch a pic of my favorite breakfasts; an omlette, french toast, yogurt with coconut shavings and fresh fruit with a pineapple juice on the side!
We headed to the beach to play for a short time and say goodbye to Paradise.
Brought tears to my eyes to walk away.
The kids got in some last bit of swim time.And I snapped a few more pics of the resort. These swim up room were pretty neat but no kids allowed for good reason.
The view from the hallway to our room
The trip home was long and a bit exhausting (not nearly as exciting seeing the Carribean Sea vanish and barren snow take over the view). By the time we arrived home at almost 10pm (12 mexico time) we were all ready for sleep. A huge shout out to my amazing kids who were perfect travelers. A man even praised WR when we landed at home for being so amazing.
Gracias Mexico for a completely perfect week. You by far exceeded our expectations. We will treasure these memories forever.






























I am so happy that your family had this experience. So so so happy!
ReplyDelete